Naruto’s been around for quite some time, hasn’t it? It’s been 20 years since its release, yet it doesn’t seem like the era of the ninjas is ending anytime soon. These days though, fans aren’t simply satisfied with watching their beloved characters on the screen. It’s become common for otakus to buy chibi versions of their favorite shinobi since tons of Naruto merch is within reach.
Perhaps you’ve imagined creating a miniature Konohagakure? Or maybe you want to display a memorable scene between your fave characters? Having the Best Naruto Funko Pop guide should be helpful if that idea clicks with you. Stick around, and let me show you the 20 most awesome Naruto Pops you can buy to bring your imagination to life.
The Ultimate Ninja
I’m used to seeing Funko Pops since I regularly check out the toy and specialty stores in my area. So, I knew Funko had released loads of Naruto Pops over the years. It wasn’t until I went through the Naruto lineup that I found out that there were already over 50 figures.
Even I, a seasoned collector, was surprised at the vast amount of Naruto Pops. I can’t imagine how daunting the number must be for beginners or those who want to get into the hobby. But, if you’re only looking for one Naruto Pop, whether it’s the first or last one you’ll get, I recommend the Naruto Sixth Path Sage Funko Pop.
It’s the most aesthetically attractive Pop in the lineup, especially since the colors complement each other completely. Plus, it’s Naruto’s mightiest Pop form at this point, as it can easily overpower the different versions in a blink of an eye.
No other Naruto Pop has the same imposing vibe and striking appearance. It’s also worth noting that the figure is a bit more special than most Narutos since it’s one of the only two Naruto Pops with Kurama’s Nine-tails Chakra Mode.
Yet despite being the best Naruto Pop, it still won’t suffice for those who want to start a Naruto collection or display. As such, you should keep reading to know which Funko Pops will turn what you have in mind into reality.
The Essence of a Shinobi
It’ll take approximately 51 Pops to have a complete Naruto Funko Pop collection. However, your target should be the 20 items listed in this article when you’re only after the best of the best.
They’re the crucial figures in the line because they outweigh the other Pops in several aspects. The primary reasons are:
- The most powerful version – Naruto’s story heavily focuses on strength since it’s a shounen anime. Thus the highest level variant of a character outshines the lower level versions.
- Badass design – The series is known for rendering viewers in awe of the character’s Jutsus and skills. So Funko Pops that can deliver even a fraction of that type of presence deserves to be taken home by fans.
- A complete look – Pops with many of the character’s typical accessories are not only more visually attractive, but they also best represent them.
Naruto will always have an irreplaceable place in my heart because I spent nearly all my teen years obsessing over it. Fortunately, Funko did a commendable job making Pops of the characters so fans like me can admire them in 3D.
My best picks are the Kurama Super-Sized Flocked Hot Topic Exclusive, Gaara Hot Topic Exclusive, and Itachi with Crows Box Lunch Exclusive. The fuzzy Kurama’s just too cute since it looks like a mix of a plushie and a figure. Meanwhile, the Gaara and Itachi Pops caught my eye because they showcase the trademark vibes of the characters.
Aside from the three I mentioned, there are also tons of other remarkable Pops from the Naruto lineup. These 20 Funko Pops I listed meet the criteria I talked about and should please both new and old fans of the series.
- Funko Pop! Animation – Naruto (Sixth Path Sage)
- Funko Pop! Animation – Sasuke (Rinnegan) Glow in the Dark Chase Limited Edition AAA Anime Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Kurama Super-Sized Flocked Hot Topic Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Sakura
- Funko Pop! Animation – Kakashi (Lightning Blade) Game Stop Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Gaara Hot Topic Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Itachi with Crows Box Lunch Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Jiraiya on Toad Hot Topic Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Tsunade
- Funko Pop! Animation – Orochimaru
- Funko Pop! Animation – Shikamaru Nara
- Funko Pop! Animation – Rock Lee Hot Topic Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Pain (Almighty Push) Glow in the Dark Chalice Collectibles Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Minato Namikaze AAA Anime Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Asuma Hot Topic Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Tobi
- Funko Pop! Animation – Madara Game Stop Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Kabuto Yakushi
- Funko Pop! Animation – Kaguya Otsutsuki New York 2020 Comic-Con Game Stop Exclusive
- Funko Pop! Animation – Naruto VS Sasuke Anime Moments Game Stop Exclusive
The Most Wanted Ninjas
Funko Pop! Animation – Naruto (Sixth Path Sage)
The main protagonist’s strongest version and the best-looking one too.
Release date: January 2021
- Except for the Glow in the Dark version, this is the only Naruto Pop with any type of Chakra Cloak
- The face of this Pop is more expressive than the other versions since it’s one of the few Narutos with eyebrows
- This Pop is the most complete Sixth Path Sage form of Naruto. It includes the Sixth Path Staff, Truth-Seeking Balls, and the Nine-tails Chakra Cloak that the other variants don’t have
- The Chakra Cloak serves as the effect and support part of this figure
- This version of Naruto is from episodes 421 and 424 of Naruto Shippuden, the first time Naruto used his Sixth Path Sage mode
- The yellow colors for this version should have been in different hues to differentiate the hair from the headband and clothes
Funko Pop! Animation – Sasuke (Rinnegan) Glow in the Dark Chase Limited Edition AAA Anime Exclusive
Even as a Funko Pop, Sasuke remains as cold and stoic as ever.
Release date: August 2021
- This figure is the only Pop with all of Sasuke’s distinguishing features: the activated Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Chidori
- This Pop has the closest skin tone to the Sasuke version of the anime
- Compared to the first Sasuke Pop, this version has better quality overall. Even the zipper for this figure’s top is sculpted, whereas the older one didn’t have it at all
- The paint and patterns of this Pop are clear and have little to no errors. The glowing parts, the eyes, and Chidori, also glow properly
- Funko should’ve retained the first Sasuke’s hair mold because this version has an ugly and visible seam on the top of its head
Funko Pop! Animation – Kurama Super-Sized Flocked Hot Topic Exclusive
This ferocious Pop of the Nine-tailed Fox is as much a scene-stealer as its anime counterpart.
Release date: November 2018
- Being a tailed beast, this Pop of Kurama with fur-like texture is close to how he looks in the anime
- Pops that are bigger than the standard size tend to have fewer defects. Therefore this Kurama figure generally has a flawless mold and paint quality
- This Pop is an attractive version of Kurama. It has the cuteness of a plushie and the definition of a figure
- This figure looks better than the other Pops of Kurama, yet it’s still easily accessible. It’s also affordable even though it’s been out in the market for four years
- The felt material gets easily damaged, so any scratch or tear it incurs will be immediately noticeable
Funko Pop! Animation – Sakura
Konohagakure’s world-famous medical-nin is just as impressive with her tiny Pop fists.
Release date: February 2017
- The Pop’s pose is a duplicate of Sakura’s go-to attack stance in the anime
- Unlike the older Naruto Pops, this version has eyebrows that add some of Sakura’s spunky personality to this figure
- This Pop’s hair is a carbon copy of the anime Sakura. The bangs have the same well-defined texture, while the mold and hairline are polished and even
- Due to Sakura’s sleeveless top, the seams of this Pop’s arms aren’t visible. They blend in nicely with the top, giving the figure a smooth look
- I don’t like the skin tone of this Pop because it’s too yellow, especially the arms and legs. It doesn’t match Sakura’s skin from the anime
Funko Pop! Animation – Kakashi (Lightning Blade) Game Stop Exclusive
Any fan’s collection or display can’t be without the series’ most wanted teacher and ikemen or good-looking guy.
Release date: January 2019
- This version of Kakashi has a more active and exciting pose than the previous Kakashi Pops
- This figure combines all the notable parts of the other Kakashi variants: the Sharingan, Chidori, and attack pose
- Since the Chidori effect of this Pop is larger than the first Lightning Blade version, it looks more impressive
- Due to this version’s darker colors, the Sharingan and other details of this figure stand out more
- Among the three Kakashi Lightning Blade versions, the color of this Pop’s Chidori is the closest to the anime
- Some stocks of this figure may have a different sticker than the Game Stop exclusive sticker
Funko Pop! Animation – Gaara Hot Topic Exclusive
Gaara‘s always been among the best boys in the series. It’s this popularity of his that makes this intimidating version of the sand-user a must-have.
Release date: March 2020
- The pose of this figure is the same as Gaara’s from the anime whenever he uses his sand
- The texture and shape of the sand effects are sufficient enough to mimic how it looks in the source material
- The sand emerging from the gourd and surrounding Gaara from top to bottom increases this Pop’s domineering presence. It’s the main feature that makes this figure attractive and engaging
- Although this figure’s got a simple face, the shape of the eyes effectively emulates Gaara’s serious expression in the anime
- This Pop doesn’t have a stand since the sand effects also provide support
- Some stocks have messy paint smudges along the hairline
Funko Pop! Animation – Itachi with Crows Box Lunch Exclusive
I love this Pop the most because it has a foreboding and sinister vibe consistent with Itachi‘s aura in the series.
Release date: November 2021
- The design of this Pop accurately reflects Itachi as a character in the story. It radiates his charismatic yet ominous aura perfectly as it’s the most devilishly handsome version out of the four Itachi variants
- Crows have a special connection to Itachi. So this Pop of him with crows has more bearing than the other versions of Itachi
- This figure is one of the few Naruto Pops that have a ‘floating in mid-air’ pose, which gives it a majestic appearance
- The crows surrounding the Pop are detailed and have neat molds. There are even crows at the figure’s back even when they’re not conspicuous anymore
- This version has some areas with messy paint, such as the nails on the left hand and feet
Funko Pop! Animation – Jiraiya on Toad Hot Topic Exclusive
Are you interested in having a Toad Sage Jiraiya that you can place on your desk or shelf? Then this Pop is what you need.
Release date: April 2020
- The basis of this figure’s whole layout and look is Jiraiya’s iconic official character illustration and first appearance in Naruto season 1, episode 52
- Since Jiraiya is known for his close relationship with toads, this Pop of him with Gama is a spot-on replica of him as the series’ famous Toad Sage
- The toad that comes with this figure, Gama, is the first toad that Jiraiya summons in the anime. Gama’s also a significant character since he holds the Toad Summoning Contract in the series
- This Pop is highly detailed because it even includes the distinct wart on Jiraiya’s nose
- You can’t get the Gama Pop on its own since it’s only available as part of this figure
- Some stocks of this figure may have messy paint on the hand and toe areas
Funko Pop! Animation – Tsunade
As the sole female Hokage of Konohagakure and one of the series’ most powerful women, Tsunade’s Pop belongs in your collection.
Release date: March 2020
- Even though this figure has a simple pose, the position of its hair gives the Pop a sense of movement. Like Tsunade’s in the middle of punching someone
- The Hokage emblem on the back of the Pop’s cloak is clear and visible
- This figure is a correct copy of Tsunade’s character design from the anime
- Being part of Konohagakure’s Sannin, or Legendary Three Ninja, you’ll need this Tsunade Pop to complete the Three Sages
- This figure is lacking in comparison to the Jiraiya and Orochimaru Pops. It’s too plain and doesn’t even have any accessories
Funko Pop! Animation – Orochimaru
Regardless of my disdain for the character, I acknowledge that Orochimaru’s Pop is among the best-looking Pop in the Naruto line.
Release date: November 2019
- Because of its battle stance, this Orochimaru Pop has a dynamic feel which makes it more physically appealing
- This figure is well-sculpted, and I particularly like the details on the snakes. The patterns on the scales are prominent, and the glossy paint finish makes them look somewhat realistic
- This Pop features Orochimaru’s standard weapons from the anime, his snakes, and Kusanagi sword
- Due to the figure’s eye shape and purple eye makeup, this Pop’s face is close to how Orochimaru appears in the anime
- I’m not happy with the evident and uneven gap in between the molds of the two hair parts
Funko Pop! Animation – Shikamaru Nara
Though his strength isn’t on the same level as most of the characters on this list, Shikamaru’s wits are second to none.
Release date: March 2021
- Instead of using a plain base, the shadow effect doubles as a support piece. It looks better and enhances the Pop’s design too
- This figure has Shikamaru’s trademark hand seal for the Shadow Manipulation Technique
- Funko closely duplicated Shikamaru’s character design from the series. This Pop even has his earrings and the fine details of his uniform
- The layout and shape of the shadow effect are on the mark, and the squirming positions are lifelike
- Some stocks may have uneven skin tone, which can be distracting if you’re critical about skin colors like me
Funko Pop! Animation – Rock Lee Hot Topic Exclusive
While Lee won’t be able to get away from his Centipede Brows nickname, this Pop of him upstages several of the Naruto Pops.
Release date: January 2020
- This figure’s energetic kicking pose gives it a strong and flashy vibe that you just can’t ignore. It’s also true to Lee’s Taijutsu fighting style
- Funko got the vibrant shades from the anime right, as this Pop’s colors are rich and bright
- You can direct Rock Lee’s kick in the direction that you want since this Pop’s head can be rotated completely
- There aren’t any conspicuous gaps or seams for this Pop, giving it a smooth appearance
- This figure is a good depiction of Lee since it fully shows his gung-ho personality and fighting style
- The figure’s head is heavier than its body, so you might unintentionally break it off if you aren’t careful with handling it
Funko Pop! Animation – Pain (Almighty Push) Glow in the Dark Chalice Collectibles Exclusive
No matter what happens in Boruto, Pain’s Deva Path will always be a memorable character. He’s a complicated evil boss that fans can’t help but understand.
Release date: April 2021
- This version of Pain has more impact than the first variant. It’s because the pose is from his terrifying ‘Almighty Push’ attack or Shinra Tensei, which nearly wiped out Konohagakure from the map
- The multiple piercings on the character’s face are one of the distinguishing traits of Pain’s Deva Path body. Except for the piercings near the mouth, Funko faithfully recreated Pain’s facial piercings
- Since Pain’s Deva Path used Yahiko’s body, this Pop is technically the embodiment of two characters. Yahiko, the original owner of the body, and Nagato, the deceased body’s manipulator
- Pain is the known leader of Akatsuki, which is why this pop can be the representation of the group
- The skin color of this Pop is way off. Pain has an ashy and somewhat dark complexion, which doesn’t match this Pop’s yellow skin tone
Funko Pop! Animation – Minato Namikaze AAA Anime Exclusive
The dad fans want to love, and the lightning-fast Yondaime of Konohagakure is available as this dashing Minato Pop that you can bring home.
Release date: April 2021
- The common Pop variant has a better pose. Yet this figure feels like the complete version since it has Minato’s Rasengan and triple-pronged kunai
- The image of Minato with a Rasengan has a deep meaning in the series. It’s a Jutsu that connected him to several characters as he taught it to Jiraiya and Kakashi, which the latter then passed on to his son Naruto
- Since Minato is also known as The Yellow Flash, the fluttering effect of the cloak is a solid way to point out his speed
- This Pop’s pose offers a more visible view of Minato’s outfit, particularly his Hokage cloak, than the regular version
- This figure’s pose isn’t as exciting and dynamic as the standard Minato Pop
Funko Pop! Animation – Asuma Hot Topic Exclusive
He’s a skilled shinobi, yet Asuma’s best recognized as a fantastic mentor to Shikamaru and the rest of the Ino-Shika-Cho trio.
Release date: September 2021
- Asuma’s staple weapon, his trench knives, are included in this Pop which suits his ready-to-attack stance
- Funko doesn’t always get the beards right. They hit the mark with this Asuma Pop, though, because the facial hair looks identical to the anime version
- The skin color of this Pop has the same shade as Asuma’s anime version, which I like
- The sash on this figure’s waist is well painted and highlighted. It’s a vital part of Asuma’s outfit, as it signified his position as one of the guardians of the Twelve Guardian Ninja group
- Funko should have incorporated a cigarette accessory in any way since Asuma was a frequent smoker
Funko Pop! Animation – Tobi
Initially, Tobi presented a funny personality to everyone. But underneath the charade, he was a conniving trickster who served as the main antagonist of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.
Release date: February 2017
- Due to Tobi’s uncomplicated design, most stocks of this figure have decent sculpt and paint
- Tobi should be in every diehard Naruto collector’s possession since he was the evil mastermind who caused several tragedies. Some of the events he instigated are the Nine-Tails’ attack on Konohagakure and the Fourth Great Ninja War
- This Pop doesn’t have any glaring seams and has an even and polished look
- It’s one of the few Akatsuki Pops that’s available
- Since the figure is so simple, flashier Naruto Pops can quickly overshadow it
Funko Pop! Animation – Madara Game Stop Exclusive
Besides being one of the greatest Uchihas, Madara’s also one of Konohagakure’s founding fathers. Considering all these accomplishments, it’s a given that this tiny Madara’s a crucial piece in the Naruto lineup.
Release date: August 2021
- This Pop is the complete version of Madara because it has his two primary weapons that the first release lacks, the Gunbai and Kama
- This Pop has a matching Funko shirt that most Naruto Pops don’t have
- Nearly everything about this figure is the same as the first Madara Pop save for the Kama in its left hand. So you won’t be missing out on anything when you go with this variant
- The color of the older version’s Rinnegan is more accurate than this variant. In the anime, Madara’s Rinnegan is only made up of shades of purple, while this Pop has a reddish hue in the center
Funko Pop! Animation – Kabuto Yakushi
The intelligent and twisted Kabuto is just as evil as his master. As such, this Pop of him in snake form will look perfect next to Orochimaru’s.
Release date: January 2021
- Similar to the Orochimaru Pop, the snake part of this figure is well defined. Even the scales and patterns on its body are intricately molded
- The snake part gives this figure more impact than the other Naruto Pops
- This figure’s design is from Naruto Shippuden episode 221, when Kabuto revealed his snake-like appearance for the first time after absorbing Orochimaru’s cells
- Due to the cloak, this Pop doesn’t have a base. Moreover, the overall design gives the figure a sleek and smooth appearance since the seams aren’t that apparent
- A dynamic pose would’ve suited this Pop better
Funko Pop! Animation – Kaguya Otsutsuki New York 2020 Comic-Con Game Stop Exclusive
On top of being a celestial entity, Kaguya is also the first character who gained chakra in the Naruto universe.
Release date: October 2020
Rarity: Moderate to High
- This Pop has 2 of Naruto’s most influential characters, Kaguya, the mother of Ninjas, and Black Zetsu, the master manipulator of the series
- The figure’s design, pose, and floating appearance give the Pop an ethereal atmosphere which fits Kaguya since she’s an alien
- Most stocks of this figure are flawless because it has a clean mold and precise paintwork
- This version of Kaguya is incomplete because it’s missing the eyebrows from the character’s official illustrations
Funko Pop! Animation – Naruto VS Sasuke Anime Moments Game Stop Exclusive
Did you enjoy the two ninjas’ legendary rivalry? How about adding their most intense brawl in Pop form?
Release date: March 2020
- This Pop set is a complete diorama of Naruto and Sasuke’s epic final fight near the end of Naruto Shippuden
- This diorama comes with a background of the Valley of the End, the historical place where the two ninjas face off in episodes 476 – 477
- The figure set captures the unforgettable last part of their battle. It’s from the scene where the two boys attack each other head-on with their signature Jutsus, Sasuke with the Chidori, and Naruto with the Rasengan
- You can only get the beaten-up versions of Naruto and Sasuke when you get this diorama
The Perk of the Naruto Lineup
With the amount of Naruto Pops available, you can be as picky as you want with what you put in your collection. Because, unlike other anime lines, like the Hunter x Hunter and Demon Slayer Funko Pops, you can choose from tons of Naruto Pops.
Furthermore, it doesn’t seem like Funko will stop making new Naruto Pops since the anime continues to be a big hit. So if your favorite character isn’t out yet, you can probably get them in the future.
At the moment, though, the ones in this guide should be able to fulfill your desired Naruto setup. Are you thinking of replicating a scene from the anime? Or displaying the Sannin? Maybe Kakashi and Team 10? You can do them all and more. Just get started on your Naruto Funko Pop collection right now.
Question: Does a Madara Funko Pop Exist?
Answer: Yes. Funko has released two Madara Funko pop variants.
The first came out in 2020, the Madara (Reanimation) Game Stop Exclusive, and the second in 2021, the Madara Game Stop Exclusive. The latter costs more since the Pop can’t be purchased by itself since it’s packed as a set with a Funko shirt.
Question: Where Can I Buy Naruto Funko Pops?
Answer: Since Naruto is a well-known anime, most toy and specialty stores in the area are likely to carry Naruto Funko Pops. They’re also easy to find online. A few of the most trusted sites are Amazon, Funko, and Entertainment Earth.
Question: Which Naruto Funko Pop Is The Strongest Version?
Answer: The Naruto Sixth Path Sage version is the strongest Naruto in the current lineup. The powered-up Naruto Funko Pops consist of 4 Sixth Path Sage variants and 2 Sage Mode versions.